While Maxtech Solutions cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur, Maxtech Solutions gives the assurance to maintain the security of your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures.
Purpose: Committed to our Customer Privacy
- The purpose of this policy is to describe why we collect personal information about our clients, how we use the collected information and under what circumstances we share it with third parties.
- To cautiously ensure the confidentiality of each customer account information.
- To inform that all Maxtech Solutions employees are subject to Maxtech Solutions code of conduct. The code entails all Maxtech Solutions employees to follow every law, rule, regulation, court and commission order that applies to our business at all times. The code specifically requires compliance with legal requirements and company policies relating to the security and privacy of customer records.
- To address the privacy of Maxtech Solutions customers and Web visitors.
Collection of Personal Information
- Maxtech Solutions may request personal information from you, like your name, e-mail address, company name, or telephone number. Your response to these inquiries is strictly voluntary.
- Maxtech Solutions uses this information to customize your experience on our Web site.
- In addition, Maxtech Solutions may use this information for other business purposes, such as to inform you about products and services that can assist you in your business.
- You can visit our web site without revealing any personal information. However, there are areas of this site that require this information to complete their customization functions and may not be available to those choosing not to reveal the information requested.
- Maxtech Solutions may also use personal information to market and sell Maxtech Solutions products and services.
- We can periodically send customers news via email regarding products, new offers and special promotions.
- If you need to respond or comment you are encouraged to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
- Maxtech Solutions as a rule allows customers to control the disclosure of their non-public personal information to third parties for the marketing of third-party products and services (i.e., customer consent is required for disclosure).
- Maxtech Solutions must reveal information, when requested, to comply with court orders.
- We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- In cases where we think that your business interests will be served, Maxtech Solutions may share your information with its partners, who can alert you about new products and services to improve your competitive edge. However you will always have the option to remove yourself from their database anytime you want.
- If you receive unwanted marketing materials from any of our business partners, please let them know that you wish to be removed from their contact list.
- Third parties may collect data on Maxtech Solutions behalf using cookies. This collected data is used to facilitate Maxtech Solutions Web site functionality, to deliver web content specific to you and to improve the design of Maxtech Solutions Web site.
How we use and handle Electronic Data
- When you visit Maxtech Solutions web site i.e. , we track information including the domain name and the name of the Web page from which you entered our site and how much time you spend on each of our pages.
- We also collect information that is combined with other Web visitors information, such as how many times our visitors click on each of our pages and the methods by which our site was found.
- These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us. You should note that cookies cannot read data off of your hard drive.
- Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not.
- By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this site.
How we protect your data
- We retain and protect the security of our servers and your personal information.
- To secure the information collected online, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure only appropriate use of information, Maxtech Solutions has established appropriate physical, electronic and management safeguards.
- We require user names and passwords to access sensitive data.
- Unless you authorize unencrypted transmission, we will use industry standard encryption methods to protect your data transmission.
When you link from our web site to other web sites
- If you use a link provided in the Maxtech Solutions web site to visit or view other external web sites, we will not be held responsible for the content or privacy of other web sites.